– The key is moderation.
– Snack on a something naturally sweet such as fresh fruit, or reach for brain food like whole grain carbohydrates such as pasta to improve your attentiveness.
– Serve up fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids twice a week to give your brain the vitamins it needs to develop and function properly.
– Studies also show a link between lab animals and improved learning ability when it comes to this blue fruit.
– Popcorn contains vitamins B6, B12, and E, which are believed to enhance your memory and focus.
– Not only are they high in Omega 3 Fatty acids, but Avocados also help lower bad cholesterol and reduce risk of plaque buildup to enhance blood flow and fuel your brain.
7. Nuts and Seeds
– Loaded with antioxidants nuts and seeds also help give your brain long-term protection against the decline of your cognitive functions.
8. Green Vegetables
– The Folic Acid in greens will help keep your mind sharp.
9. Low-Calorie Breakfast
– Fruits, dairy and cereals that are high in fiber and low in calories.
– Vitamins like B, C, E, and nutrients like beta-carotene, magnesium, ginseng and ginkgo are thought to help enhance your memory and ability to focus.